Dear valued Guest
We are delighted to welcome you to Philoxenia Hotel .
As the situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to dissolve, we are actively making the necessary changes to our protocols to ensure we provide safety and flexibility for our guests.
As always, the safety, security and health of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance and our highest priority.
Here are the actions we have taken:
Our team has been briefed on the additional measures and new protocols, is abreast of the latest news and information from local and national health authorities, and has a plan in place should there be any evidence of this viral infection at our property or geography.
Cleanliness and Safety:
• All employees are required to engage in frequent hand washing
• Check out time will be at 11am and check in will be at 3pm in order to have additional time for the thorough cleaning of the rooms.
• Disinfecting of all card keys after each stay
• Cash-free methods of payments are available and encouraged,
Housekeeping at Hotel
• Housekeeping will be less frequent during your stay.
• Towels and sheets will be changed upon your request only.
• We offer two cleaning options:
- Either we clean it in the usual way after a customer leaves and keep it closed for 24 hours until the next one comes,
- Or we perform a thorough cleansing and disinfection using a steam cleaner on all room and bathroom surfaces.
• Clean and Stay Room Seal: we add an extra measure of assurance by placing a room seal on doors to indicate to our valuable guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned
• Deep Clean Areas: Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests room areas - light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more,
• De-clutter Paper Amenities & more: We Remove pen, paper, guest directory (you can find all the information in our web site) kettler , coffee and tea facilities .
• A disinfection team is being formed in our hotel, which will supervise the cleaning of the rooms and will specialize in cleaning rooms with suspicious or confirmed cases of coronavirus. In the event that the potentially ill cannot be transferred to a health center or the nearest hospital, a separate area created with strict distance and occupancy measures for the rooms and special cleaning will be carried out.
• Clean and Clean Again: Increase the frequency of cleaning public areas,
• We have deployed hand sanitizer around the hotel premises for your disposal
• Our staff is trained to avoid close contact and practice social distancing
• Throughout the new cleaning process, hotel team members will be provided with personal protective equipment and enhanced training designed to protect their well-being while continuing to deliver unmatched Greek hospitality.
Food and Beverage
• Since our Greek buffet is one of the most famous features of our product and are highly appreciated by our guests, the buffet will be maintained, while there will be more individual portions as well as packaged products.
• For that reason, additional safety measures will be introduced which must be followed by both guests & employees.
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner operating hours will available due to the reduced capacity of the restaurants. In addition, the hands' disinfection will be mandatory upon entry.
• Temperature control will be even stricter.
• The tables will be covered with disposable tablecloths and cutlery will be on the tables.
• Cutlery will be replaced with increased frequency and strict hygiene and distance measures will be applied by employees.
• The minimum distance allowed between tables ranges from 70cm to 170cm, and no more than six people are allowed at one table, although these restrictions do not apply to families with children.
• Information signs will remind people of individual hygiene rules and of safety measures applying to all spaces.
• Sanitizer gel will be available at cash registers
Pools -Sunbeds - Unbrellas
• The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool areas will be increased and disinfectant products suitable for the current situation will be used for the water.
• Among our Swimming pools we provide all necessary amenities (soap, shower gel, etc.) as well as antiseptic gel by the shower entrance.
• Shower before using the pool is MANTATORY
• Placing a towel on top of sun loungers is mandatory and considered the responsibility of the user.
• Our well trained staff will disinfect sun loungers/chairs after every use.
• Additionally, we regularly disinfect sanitary facilities and post a schedule of that cleaning for official review.
• We have sufficient quantities of antiseptic, disinfectant, cleaning supplies and personal protection equipment for all on board.
• Services not available: groom, wellness area( sauna, steam room ) gym, kids club, animation team
• The European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19-related inquiries, dial 1135.
Enjoy well-deserved and Safe holidays with us !